Emily Dickinson Poetry Task for Social Distancing Poetry Month (Digital)
- Google Slides™
Also included in
- Delve into character analysis, poetry, grammar, and informational text with this engaging bundle designed for distance learning. This bundle includes seven comprehensive assignments that can be used for distance learning, summer school activities, and back to school. Save 20% when you bundle. LearnPrice $9.99Original Price $14.44Save $4.45
- Engage 8th-12th grade students in the classroom or virtually with this 5-star rated growing bundle of poetry lessons. This resource includes a student-rated favorite lesson: crafting a Pablo Neruda style poem by examining a fruit or vegetable! You will receive the in-class version of this lessonPrice $5.50Original Price $6.97Save $1.47
- Engage your high school English students from afar with this virtual classroom (which contains hidden literary objects) and distance learning resources your students will love, which include:Two character analysis tasks that can be used for any novel. The tasks include a character reenactment and anPrice $13.50Original Price $16.96Save $3.46
- If you are a high school English teacher who is:beginning the year virtually looking for engaging distance learning materialsand transitioning to in-school instruction . . . then this bundle is for you! Containing my best-selling virtual classroom (with hidden literary images!), set of distance leaPrice $17.99Original Price $23.95Save $5.96
Comfort your students with knowing that they are not alone in being separated from the world. In this poetry analysis and writing activity, which is 5-star rated in its bundle, students learn from a pro, Emily Dickinson, America’s first writer to practice social distancing.
Working with "Some Rainbow Coming from the Fair," students:
- analyze the poem's title, rhyme scheme, structure, imagery, language, purpose, tone, and meaning
- like Dickinson, gaze out their windows to make observations of their surroundings
- craft those observations into a poem using a pre-created template inspired by "Some Rainbow coming from the Fair"
Full teacher's notes for the poetry analysis are included.
Technology note: You need a Google account to access and share this resource with students.
Love growing bundles?
- Growing Bundle Digital Escape Rooms for English Language Arts Distance Learning
- Growing Bundle of Resources for Any Shakespeare Play Digital
- Growing Bundle of Informational Texts ELA 8-12 SAT Prep Critical Thinking Google Apps (5-star rated!)
- Growing Bundle of Informational Texts Featuring Shakespeare and His Plays (Digital)
Thank you for visiting my store! Please follow me (by easily clicking HERE!) to receive freebies and updates about new products! New products are 50% OFF for the first 24 hours!
Your feedback is valuable to me! I would love to hear your feedback on this resource. Simply go to your "My Purchases" page where you will see a review button. Click on "Have you used this resource? If so, leave a review." Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Thank you so much!
© Innovative English Instruction