Check out this colorful, eco-friendly, fill in the blank, graphic “strip” focusing on emotions in Spanish. It's in color, formatted in “comic strip style” to save paper and targets upper elementary students!
The graphic strip features a temperamental character, Mikael, from my upcoming short story series, “Los Saltamundos”. Watch how the emergent dialogue goes from a hot-head angry Mikael to a more pleasant, happy one!
You’ll also find a bonus that features an extra level of challenge for differentiation.
With this packet, students will be able to:
- read, write, ask, interpret and respond to ¿Cómo estás tú?
- read, interpret and write basic emotions in Spanish: bien, chévere, contento
enojado, mal, más o menos, triste
- exclusively in emergent 3rd-5th grade beginner Spanish
- instructions and examples in simple, comprehensible Spanish
- vocabulary cheat sheet for instructions vocab in Eng/Spanish
- simple, mini-graphic “strip” featuring the question: ¿Cómo estás tú?
- 3 condensed, eco-friendly strip pages
- 3 fun practice/game activities focused on emotions (including BINGO!)
- illustrations in color
- *bonus*- a more challenging, differentiated 3-page “strip”
- *bonus*- emotions picture chart w/ Mikael
- *bonus*- word search puzzle
- answer key
- total content pages: 21
You Can Use Elements of This Product As:
- reading, writing or conversation/dialogue centers
- writing, vocabulary, game centers
- independent practice
- substitute plans
- early finishers, homework