Get to know your students with this emoji flip book. It's fun, trendy and different.
1) Draw themselves as an emoji
2) Write their birthdate and two hashtags that represent them (i.e. #smart, #sporty
3) Write 3 random fun facts about themselves
4) List their favorites for a variety of categories (music, book, food...)
5) Draw and label their family as emojis
6) Write a goal for the year and a future goal they have.
I like to have students choose a color scheme for around the emojis - rainbow, cool colors, warm colors, analogous or complementary colors.
See the preview for a look at all the flip book pages!
You may be interested in:
Fact and Opinion Task Cards and more - Emoji Style
Emoji Pennant - All About Me