Please be sure to download the preview file as it shows all of the pages that are included in this product. I want you to be certain this is the right product for you before purchasing.
This is a 12-page emoji themed back-to-school booklet for your second and third graders to complete on or around the first day of school. Pages can be assigned individually or as a booklet. There are two versions of the booklet included: one for both American and Canadian teachers.
Included in this packet are the following pages:
• Two different title pages (both very similar, but chose the one that you prefer)
• A page about identifying our feelings on the first day of school
• A page to draw a self-portrait
• A page to record, as a class, key words that relate to the activity
• Two “all about me” pages
• A page to write about helping others
• A page where students share questions for their teacher and reflect on their personal strengths/needs
• A page to write about a summer memory
• A word-search
• A fun and simple addition and subtraction activity
• An ice-breaker activity to do as a whole class exercise
I hope you find this resource to be as useful as I do. I’ll definitely use it again next year. I especially love that it combines Math, Literacy and a little bit of art!
Please don’t hesitate (and I really mean it!) to email me if you need something tweaked here. I designed this for my own students and third grade colleagues in my district, but if there is something specific you need in this resource, please let me know, I’m happy to help.
My email address is email@example.com and I’m pretty quick with these things, so if you need a word or two changed, do let me know as it takes no time at all.
Thanks so much for visiting my store!
Please be sure to download the preview file. It really is the best description of the product. In order for you to be sure this is the right product for you and your grade level, my preview displays all of the pages that are included (except for the answer key pages when applicable).
You might also like:
100th Day of School Activity Booklet for Older Students
S’More Math: 2-digit addition & subtraction practice
Student Vacation Journal