Who doesn't love Emojis?
This is a classroom management tool to help keep the classroom groups OR individuals on task, working hard and following directions!
When the whole group is working as a team and on task they get to choose an emoji to add to their board! Whoever has the most emojis by the end of the day, week, month, etc wins a prize or bragging rights! :)
• Generic board for student to keep track of their Emojis. Could be used per day, week, month, semester, etc!
• Monthly Emoji Boards for students to keep track of their Emojis per month
• Emoji board to fit into the Target Adhesive Pockets (Dollar Spot Find) to keep track of emojis. Only 6 per board - Students can try to earn an emoji per day and a bonus!
• Emoji Book to fit into the Target Dollar Spot square booklets!
This system is really easy to implement however you want it in the classroom! Students could set goals for how many they want to get or there could be a reward once their board gets filled up!
Anything to keep students motivated to show positive behaviors! :)
- Color and Black and White copies of 7 different group posters
- "Make your own team name" style poster
- 4 pages of 36 emojis to choose from.
- 36 Emojis to fit on individual boards
- Monthly Emoji Boards
- Generic "My Emoji Board"
- Board to fit into Target Adhesive Pockets
- Emoji Board Booklet pages that fit in the square booklets from the Target Dollar Spot - (Goal pages included)
Print on card stock and laminate or use as is! The Emojis can be stuck on with velcro, tape or whatever you choose.
The smaller emojis can be printed on sticker paper and used as stickers!
My students are very motivated by the "prize" and getting the most emojis!