Emojis are the next big thing: Kids love them, teachers use them, everyone can relate to them in some form. Get your students writing with these fun emoticon writing books. All 75 emoji faces
are included in this pack, alongside 5 writing page options
for every stage in your student's writing. Alongside the print & go copies, now included is a editable version
of the entire 85 page document so you can add your own writing prompts, directions, or sentence stems. The uses are endless with these emoji books! Choose a emoji face, the type of paper, staple on top (or the side), and get to writing! These books are giving students the flexibility to create any type of story, sharing a personal narrative, how they are feeling, and much more!
Wanna try before you buy?? Snag these FREEBIE Tongue Out Emoji Writing Craft!
• Directions & Notes for Teacher
• 5 Paper Options on Half Sheets
- Regular Lined Paper
- Regular Lined Paper with Picture Space
- Primary Belted Lined Paper
- Primary Belted Paper with Picture Space
- Blank Paper
• 75 Emoji Emoticons (Includes "Blush" copies on Cheeks & Forehead)
• Editable PowerPoint file of ALL Emoticons & Paper Choices
≪ You May Also Like
• The Growing Collection of Writing Craftivities
• Goals & Reflections for Student Success
• Third Grade Weekly Homework Packets: MEGA Bundle
All ideas are mine unless otherwise stated. These Emoji's were hand created by me and are only to be used for the purposes of these writing crafts within your classroom. Please do not use these images within products or as clip art. Thank you for respecting my creative designs. Please also note that this product is for one teacher/classroom only and not to be shared in any matter. Additional licenses can be purchased through my TPT store
at a discounted rate. If there are any questions, comments or changes you need feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and don't forget to review!
© Alexis Sanchez from Laugh Eat Learn. All rights reserved.
You can also connect with me and find many activities
and strategies at my blog Laugh Eat Learn