There are so many emotions to discuss when teaching about character's feelings.
This product gives a fun way to introduce and practice the emotions that characters' feel in stories. Students can match the emotion word with the cute character as they learn the meanings of these feeling words. Then they can make connections to their own lives while writing about their emotions.
• 12 Emotion Posters to use when introducing each emotion
• Emotion Match Up Activity
&bull12 Emotion Pictures, Cards and Definitions to Match up on Matching Mat This is differentiated with and easier version without the definition.
• Two writing pages - My Feelings & The Character's Feelings.
• How You Doin'? Activity (Say it like Joey from Friends)
• 12 Sharing Cards and Sharing Emotion Words
Students will choose a card and the correct word that goes with the sharing card. Using a wipe off marker, they will write an event that has happened to them with the emotion on their sharing card then share it with the class. Other options are available for this activity.
See preview for a closer look.