This product can be used on its own independent from any other resource or in conjunction with any behavior/social/self-regulation curriculum (Zones of Regulation™, PBIS™, SEL™, How Does Your Engine Run™) and/or as strategies for students with sensory processing difficulties such as ASD
Assists children to develop emotion recognition skills, emotional awareness and self-regulation. Can be used as a whole class morning check in, individual check in, check in posters for student desks, check in after recess and/or lunch, check in at the end of the school day etc.
- A4 poster with all coloured emotion groups
- A4 posters of emotions grouped by colour
- A4 'My strategies' Blank space for each zone where you can personalise the strategies to suit the student. You could write their strategies, laminate the sheet and velcro on pictures of their strategies etc.
- Smaller desktop sized (2 per A4 sheet) 'My strategies'
- Smaller desktop sized (2 per A4 sheet) "_______'s tools'. Write students name to personalise their sheet. Smaller size allows you to personalise, and stick to each student's desk.
- Blank emotion regulation gauge that you can customise to suit the needs of your students. Students can draw or cut and paste their favourite characters to visually show how they are feeling. Use a split pin to attach the arrow so that is can move around to different emotions.
Check out my other products:
Emotion Regulation/Feelings: Daily Check In Poster, Desk Strip, gauge cartoon
Brain breaks/Movement breaks
10 week emotion reguation group program
Classrom brain break/strategy Cards
Emotion Regulation Youtube Video List
Emotion Bingo Classroom Pack (20 Individual Cards)
Emotion Regulation Workbook - Elementary School "Me and My Emotions"
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase, you’ll see a 'Provide Feedback' button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Thanks to Emojione
for providing free emojis