Use these emotional regulation worksheets to teach identifying triggers to feelings and emotions. These interactive emotional regulation activities are a great introduction into teaching how to identify triggers to problem behavior. Teaching triggers to problem behaviors is an essential part of teaching self-regulation skills as part of your social emotional learning instruction. Identifying triggers to anger, sadness, frustration, etc. is a key skill to building essential self-awareness and self-management skills.
Self-management and emotional regulation aligns with CASELs core competencies of social emotional learning.
These emotional regulation activities include:
- I Feel Like I'm Going to Erupt Social Story (Intro to Emotional Regulation and Triggers) - 2 differentiated levels
- Guided Reading Questions
- Emotional Regulation Volcano Scale of Emotions- differentiated activities & levels
- This Makes Me Boil Over (Identifying Triggers) - 2 differentiated levels
- Identifying Triggers Sorting Activity
- Identifying Triggers Task Boxes
Includes editable forms.
Looking for more Emotional Regulation Worksheets and Activities check out these products in my store: