• 24 emotion memory cards (48 total cards)
1. Print pages double sided to ensure one side of the memory card has an emotion (front side), and the other side has a back.
2. Laminate (for reuse).
3. Cut out each card.
Collect as many matches as possible. The winner will be the player with the most cards at the end of the game.
• Place all of the cards face down on the table/floor.
• Each player has one attempt to flip over two of the cards.
• If the cards match, that player keeps those cards and gets another turn to flip over two more cards.
• If the cards don’t match, that player flips the cards back over, and his/her turn is over.
• The next player takes their attempt at flipping two cards over to try and find a match.
• Continue until all of the cards are matched.
• The player with the most cards at the end is the winner.