A series of 10 posters that display different words that can be used for different emotions.
These posters to encourage students to use different vocabulary when writing about emotions.
This collection of posters includes:
- Happy Dog - cheerful, elated, ecstatic, jubilant, thrilled, pleased, delighted, merry and joyous.
- Sad Donkey - gloomy, depressed, sorrowful, unhappy, miserable and melancholy.
- Angry Bull - irate, furious, cross, infuriated, outraged, irritated, enraged and annoyed.
- Lonely Turtle – isolated, desolate and solitary.
- Sorry Panda - regretful, apologetic, remorseful and sorrowful.
- Shy Mouse - bashful, timid, hesitant, unassertive, introverted and apprehensive.
- Scared Cat - frightened, petrified, terrified, startled, worried, nervous, anxious and fearful.
- Confident Fox - bold, self-assured, brave, assertive and secure.
Interested Meerkat - curious, thoughtful and inquisitive.
- Love Bunny - adore, idolise/idolize, like , respect and have great affection for.
Both US and AUS/UK spelling are included in the PDF.