This activity is designed to help students recognize 8 different emotions: scared, silly, happy, sad, mad, excited, confused, and embarrassed.
This download includes:
- Directions page.
- A worksheet with the 8 emotions depicted on cartoon children's faces for students who may need to "practice" each emotion.
- 25 different bingo cards featuring each emotion.
- Squares to cut out for students to use as markers.
- A worksheet where students are asked to identify 1-3 things that make them feel each emotion.
- A second worksheet where students are asked to describe ways they can identify the emotions of their peers.
-A blank bingo card and each emotion character for students to cut out and make their own bingo card, if desired.