This activity is designed to help students recognize 8 different emotions: scared, silly, happy, sad, mad, excited, confused, and annoyed.
This download includes:
- Directions page.
- A worksheet with the 8 emotions depicted on cartoon children's faces for students who may need to "practice" each emotion.
- 8 super cute ghosts that depict each of the aforementioned emotions.
- Labels for each emotions to match to each ghost.
- A worksheet where students are asked to identify 1-3 things that make them feel each emotion.
- A second worksheet where students are asked to describe ways they can identify the emotions of their peers.