Working in a special education setting, I know the power of interactivity, particularly for students with fine motor control issues and physical disabilities.
This is an interactive pack based on 4 emotions happy, sad, mad (angry can be supplemented) and scared.
There are 3 interactive files.
1. An interactive Adobe Air application - For PC only, please ensure you install Adobe Air beforehand.
The same application is also included as an SWF which can be viewed on PC or Mac.
2. Interactive PDF. A simple interactive PDF with face changing symbols.
3. A fun little Powerpoint presentation which can be edited and extended to suit your needs.
4. A hands on hard copy edition of the face changing game.
5. Emotion matching hard copy that can be laminated for desk work.
6. Instructions and resources.
This has been a fun project to work on and my students each love the activities.
Permission has been given to use Boardmaker PCS symbols. Further information can be found here.
2100 Wharton Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Phone: 1 (800) 588-4548
Fax: 1 (866) 585-6260
Web site: www.mayer-johnson.com