Also included in
- This Emotions & Feelings SEL curriculum BUNDLE includes the PRINTABLE VERSION & a DIGITAL VERSION. Use both perfectly-aligned resources together to teach children to express themselves and build important social and emotional skills in person, online during remote learning, in a hybrid class$22.00$27.00Save $5.00
- The DIGITAL mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 includes 8 units with 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with digital, interactive activities that encourage children to express themselves and build important social-emotional skills. Teach children the most importan$59.00$96.00Save $37.00
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage children to express themselves$118.00$216.00Save $98.00
This DIGITAL emotions & feelings SEL curriculum for K-2 includes 5 detailed lessons filled with digital, interactive activities that teach kids about their emotions while encouraging them to build important emotional awareness skills.
Children will have opportunities to learn, practice, and develop social-emotional skills through a variety of engaging lessons and digital activities.
The program provides teachers and parents with lesson plans, instructions, videos, and activities to support social-emotional learning in digital format. Lessons are one-on-one, small group, or large group compatible.
The DIGITAL emotions & feelings unit has been formatted and modified to be taught digitally in conjunction with the printable version or independent of it. The lessons and activities have been adapted to be used online in digital teaching platforms (Google Slides, PowerPoint, and Seesaw) and on devices.
♥♥The DIGITAL Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL DISCOUNT. Get this BUNDLE NOW at a HUGE discount! It includes a year’s worth of DIGITAL lessons (40+ included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence! ♥♥
What does this DIGITAL Emotional Awareness Unit cover?
Identifying & Labelling Emotions Lesson 1: Teaches children to identify and label 12 major emotions and other terminology commonly used for those emotions with the use of emotion posters. Children will draw facial expressions, recognize their own emotions, and match emotions with words.
Labeling Experiences with Emotions Lesson 2: Teaches children to label different experiences with the emotion they cause. Children will share experiences with different emotions and complete various activities to help them with that.
Expressing Emotions Appropriately Lesson 3: Teaches children positive ways of expressing their emotions using appropriate language and “I feel” statements. Children will practice expressing statements and through writing and drawing.
What Causes Emotions + The Brain Lesson 4: Teaches children that their brain controls their emotions and that certain parts of the brain control how they act and feel. Children will learn what those parts are and where they are through a brain craftivity, puzzle, and videos.
Thinking & Feeling Positive Lesson 5: Teaches children to name positive feelings, identify things they can do to feel good, and activities they enjoy. Children will focus on those positive feelings by creating a vision board, heart map, and reading and writing about positivity.
Activities included in the Emotions unit:
Look at the PREVIEW and VIDEO for a look at this SEL unit up close and the variety of lessons and activities included!
*Thought Starters cards
*Digital anchor charts
*Emotions picture sort
*Emotions clip chart
How to Use DIGITAL SEL:
- Children can complete assignments digitally after a classroom, small group, or one-on-one lesson
- Beneficial for one-to-one classrooms
- It can be used to further a child’s independent practice of social-emotional skills: in the classroom, in a homeschool setting, or in counseling sessions.
- It is recommended but not necessary to use mind+heart digital in conjunction with the original (PRINTABLE version) mind+heart SEL K-2 curriculum to enhance learning.
Comes with READY-FOR-YOU Google Slides, Interactive PowerPoint, & PRE-LOADED Seesaw Activities:
- Comes with instructions for Google Classroom with Google Slides - You will receive a file with links to create copies of the Google Slides to use in your Google Classroom.
- Comes with instructions for Seesaw with pre-loaded lessons - You will receive a file with links to pre-loaded lessons in Seesaw. Assign the activities using your Seesaw Classroom account, which is compatible with Chromebooks, computers, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, Android phones, and Kindle Fire.
- You will also receive interactive PowerPoint files that can be added to your preferred online platform and used as you see fit.
It can be used with other similar platforms to support 1:1 classrooms in delivering a meaningful social-emotional learning program.
Benefits of Using a DIGITAL Social-Emotional Resource:
- Kids learn to use different digital methods and devices
- Gain practice and skills working and interacting online
- Provides 1:1 classrooms with meaningful digital activities
- Supports school counselors and provides materials for sessions
- Provides families with additional tools to support kids at home
- Works well in a homeschool setting
- Supports remote and distance learning
mind+heart digital aligns with the CASEL framework of the 5 core competencies for SEL. It provides educators with an affordable and accessible option that is structured and highly effective in K-2 classrooms.
♥♥Teach the digital version of this unit with the printable version of the Emotions unit. Buy them together in THIS $$ saving bundle! ♥♥
Try the SEL program that is needed in ALL classrooms (printable/whole class versions):
Need digital and printable SEL lessons and activities?
♥♥The DIGITAL & PRINTABLE Social Emotional Learning Curriculum COMBO BUNDLE for K-2 is available NOW at a HUGE discount (45% OFF buying the units separately)! Use both bundles together (DIGITAL & PRINTABLE) to offer a well-rounded SEL program in your classroom! ♥♥
Looking to incorporate more SEL in your literacy block? Use the Emotions Book Companions on 5 Popular Books to help!
Check out the *PRINTABLE* SEL units for K-2:
Check out the *DIGITAL* SEL units for K-2:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft