* Discounted for the first 48 hours!
Reinforce emotional understanding with this workbook for students in grades 3-6. This workbook targets the following emotions: angry, embarrassed, shocked, happy, proud, scared, confused, sad, excited, worried, content, and shy. Each emotion includes four activities. Some of the activities include:
- understanding facial expressions
- interpreting body language
- making personal connections
- expanding emotional vocabulary
- understanding emotions from others' point-of-view
- brainstorming strategies to cope with various emotions
This activity pack also includes 12 posters that correspond which each emotion.
If you like this activity, check out our Emoji Social Scenarios
OR you can purchase both the Emotions Workbook and Emoji Social Scenarios in our Emotional Awareness Activity Pack