12 emotion vocabulary picture cards, 5 differentiated recording pages, and 1 tracing recording page. This write the room activity is perfect for teaching and learning about social skills and feelings!
Recording pages included:
• trace the words to match the pictures
• write the words to match the pictures
• write the words to match the pictures and draw a picture
• write the words
• write the words and draw a picture
• write the words in sentences
Just print, cut, laminate, and hang up! Students will love walking around the room to find the emotion pictures and record on their page!
angry, confused, proud, embarrassed, happy, excited, sad, shocked, scared, worried, shy, content
Need more write the room activities? Check out my Write the Room Bundle