Listen now ! Song written and produced by professional musicians working as ESL teachers in Japan.
Grandpa Morris Lyrics:
How’s Grandma? x2
She’s Hot! x2
How’s Grandpa? x2
He’s Cold! x2
Notes: Repeat the song structure with the emotions, use an action for each emotion. Use a family card or a girl/boy card with the emotions cards to teach the concept of “he’s” and “she’s” beforehand. Really go for it on the “Meh!” as the kids get into this (imagine Grandpa Morris is complaining…about everything…).
About these songs
● Each preview song file is just a 30 seconds long, 32 bit mono sample. The full paid version is a delicious full length, professionally recorded and mastered stereo file with printable song lyrics sheet.
● The preview includes a free album sampler.
● Additional licenses are just $0.20
Singles by Tim Sensei and The Magic Crayons. All $1
● Click for more easy to teach and fun to sing songs
Albums by Tim Sensei The Magic Crayons. Buy 10 songs, get 6 free !
● Disco Yeah ! Includes the song on this page
● Robots and Rainbows
● Be first to hear about new products by clicking the little green star under my logo.
● I have a Technology For Teachers blog - flipped classroom ideas, Apps, and software
● View my interactive TpT catalogue
● My clip art is also available in TpT on:
- English ESL Flash Cards
- Spanish flash cards
- Japanese flash cards
● All clipart is available on exciting 3D products via my blog - iPhone cases, mugs, t-shirts
● Listen to previews of my songs and watch the music videos
with suggested funky dance moves
Thank you - Tim Sensei