Help your primary aged students to learn about and identify their emotions with these social emotional learning lessons and resources. SEL and dealing with big feelings can be tricky for young learners but these resources were designed with students as young as kindergarten. Teachers can use these lesson plans to introduce individual feelings and use the check-in tools to see how your students are feeling throughout the day.
►►►Save 20% off individual prices when you purchase this bundle!!
This bundle includes:
- Emotions & Feeling Lesson Plans - 11 different lesson plans based on feelings, with book recommendations, crafts, and writing activities
- How Are You Feeling? Check-In - Whole group and individual emotions check-ins to teach students how to identify what they are feeling and help teachers meet their students' needs.
♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥
★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave! ★★★
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these resources:
- Self-Regulation Tools for Primary-Aged Learners
- Editable Individual Behavior Charts
- Editable Behavior Documentation Forms
Created by © Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders