This product contains 12 emotions / feelings posters in full color as well as black-and-white. It also includes no prep printable pages.
The worksheets contain prompts such as, "I feel _____ when...." pages with black-and-white characters exhibiting each emotion or feeling.
The final pages are blank faces (two sheets for boys and the corresponding two sheets for girls) that can be copied front to back. Students draw the faces with this prompt: This is how I look when I feel _____. There are 12 boxes for each gender with the feeling or emotion already filled in.
This product is perfect for a unit on feelings and emotions or a unit on character traits (to compare and contrast character traits and character feelings). Useful for Kindergarten all the way up to 4th grade, you can use the posters for a bulletin board or for reference pages while discussing emotions and feelings.
You may also be interested in these Language Arts products:
CHARACTER TRAITS PRODUCTS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher.
She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology
from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling
from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.