This resource will assist in addressing your students social/emotional development and provides the following:
• 12 mini-posters showing happy, sad and angry emotions in boys and girls.
• Focus is on identifying emotions and in helping children learn to express and control their emotions.
• Smaller cards of the same childrens' faces are provided showing happy, sad and angry emotions.
• Directions to use posters and cards are provided.
• Instructions for four games with ways to differentiate instruction are included.
• Additional fun activity using small mirrors.
• Great for doing ABA drills with students with autism or with students who have difficulties expressing their feelings.
• Useful when teaching social skills to Early Childhood Special Needs Students
Updated January 13, 2004
Added word cards to use together with the small picture cards to create a pocket chart activity. Activity provides reinforcement for students and also addresses the sight words "The" and "is".
Revised October 4, 2014
Changed font to Century Gothic
Check out our other product addressing emotions "Excited about Emotions". It's for children a little bit older or more mature and can be found at the following link:
Excited about Emotions
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!