By teaching our students to be conscious of other people’s feelings, we are encouraging tolerance, and kindness; contributing to their mental health; promoting social harmony; and reducing the likelihood of bullying.
By fostering empathy in the classroom, we are developing a more accepting, and respectful school community.
This Bundle includes activities, task cards and posters, that will create a culture of empathy, generosity and kindness in our classrooms.
- Emotions Collage - a creative and fun way to learn different emotions and how we express them, with the help of our body language and facial expressions.
- Match and Draw - includes the following feelings and emotions: happy / bored / surprised / exhausted / angry
- Animals and Emotions - this activity will help students understand that animals also express emotions, and to develop an attitude of respect towards them.
- Body Language - an activity that shows how emotions can be communicated through body language.
- Coloring Pages - a creative activity that will help students understand what friendship is.
- 45 Kindness Task Cards - will inspire your students to be kind, and to give back to society. It will also promote their mental health, while developing their social skills.
- Positive thinking cards - a lovely activity to start each day with a positive attitude.
- RAK Chart - to keep track of your students´ Random Acts of Kindness.
- Kind words - will offer students the opportunity to appreciate one another, and to develop a sense of gratitude.
- Smiles in a Box - a fun way to stimulate students´ creativity, while allowing them to make someone else´s day better.
- School Buddies - will develop a collaborative and supportive attitude, among students.
- Helping Others - this activity will challenge students to pick up an item of their own and to donate it to charity. It includes a poster that can be used to decorate the classroom.
- Put yourself in their shoes - this activity will help students gain a deeper understanding of empathy by allowing them to put themselves in someone else´s shoes. 5 different situations provided.
- 32 "How do they feel?" Task Cards - students are asked to respond to each situation, using kind words that would make that person feel good.
- How can I be kind? - a brainstorming exercise.
- 30 Days of Kindness Challenge
- Kindness inspires kindness - a poster to decorate your classroom and promote a positive, and kind environment.
This activity bundle is a wonderful way to develop a social-emotional education.
By getting it you will be saving 30%
❁ Customer Tips ❁
- How to get TPT credits to apply on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback. It will help me to make resources that will meet your needs.
- Want to follow me?