- Crossword puzzle with word bank and solution based on the movie directed by Steven Spielberg. There are 28 clues. These are the names of all major and minor characters, and locations important in the film. To see the words used in the puzzle, download the preview file. This is the solution grid.Thi
- Active learning puzzle task disguised as a fun activity. There are 21 words for students to find. These words are the names of major and minor characters, and important locations from the movie. Students will enjoy this activity. In addition to finding words in the grid, students are asked to write
- Vocabulary puzzle based on the movie directed by Steven Spielberg. Although students see this as a fun activity, it is an active learning task. It helps students with the difficult vocabulary, in terms of both spelling and meaning. Use this to pre-teach or check comprehension of key words, with ear
- Active learning puzzle task disguised as a fun activity. There are 36 words for students to find. These are words with which students should be familiar to discuss and analyze the plot of Empire of the Sun.Students will enjoy this activity. In addition to finding words in the grid, students are aske
A mini bundle of puzzles for use with the movie Empire of the Sun directed by Steven Spielberg.
The 4 resources included are
• Review Crossword Puzzle. A good activity with which to finish your viewing of the film.
• Word Search - Characters and Locations.
• Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle. Use to ensure students are familiar with important words relevant to the plot.
• Word Search - Vocabulary. A fun activity with a sneaky second task.
Each of these items is available separately from my store. Click on the links above to read the detailed description of each.