WHY ARE EMPLOYEES FIRED?
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF YOU ARE FIRED?
Sometimes in life, people are fired; young adults are especially vulnerable. Being fired can be devastating, particularly if a person doesn’t learn from their experience and creates a pattern. These learning materials focus on providing students with the knowledge needed to prevent them from being fired, and if they are fired, how they can best learn from their experience.
Objectives: Students will be able to
• Identify how being fired can harm you.
• Describe four common reasons why employees are fired.
• Explain what you should do if you are ever fired in order to prevent it from happening again.
• Explain what you should write on a job application and say in a job interview if you were fired.
2) Why are Employees Fired?: Reading Comprehension Sheets.
3) What Should You do if you are Fired?: Reading Comprehension Sheets.
4) Outline, Why are employees fired: Worksheet.
5) Outline, What Should You do if you are Fired?: Worksheet.
Some other effective learning materials are:
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
DRESS FOR SUCCESS
Health, CALORIES, Nutrition
JOB EVALUATION LESSON
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated.
Michael K. Powell