Learning to Complete Form W-4
This is a complete learning package designed to teach students about Form W-4 and how to complete the form. The lesson is easy to implement. It can serve as an emergency lesson plan or a self-guided lesson/independent work.
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Define income tax
• Identify the purpose of form W-4.
• Explain when you must complete form W-4.
• Define personal allowance, dependents, and withholdings.
• Complete form W-4.
1) Detailed lesson plan
2) PowerPoint Presentation
3) KWL Chart
4) Learning to Complete Form W-4, Reading Sheets
5) Analysis, Fred Smith’s Form W-4
6) Practice Completing A Form W-4, Carl Ugo
7) Worksheet: Key Terms, Form W-4
8) Blank Form W-4 for students to complete.
9) Assessment: Learning to Complete Form W-4
Other Helpful Lessons:
Starting a New Job, Five Steps to Success
CRITICISM AT WORK
SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN THE WORKPLACE
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated
Michael K. Powell