This product is the perfect complement to your Realidades chapter 6a curriculum! This product uses the same vocabulary and covers the same grammar concepts as the textbook. Vocabulary includes words to describe your bedroom in Spanish, such as el dormitorio, la cama, las cortinas, la alfombra, and more. Grammar concepts include the stem-changing verbs poder and dormir, making comparisons, and superlative phrases. Please note that a few out-dated vocabulary items, such as "el videocasetera" have been left off.
This product contains 24 printable pages, a 6-slide powerpoint presentation with presenter's notes, and an additional jpeg image to use for games.
Table of contents:
1. Activator/warm up
2-3. Vocabulary Cheat Sheet with pictures
4. Ticket to leave/summarizer
5.Vocabulary flash cards
6. Vocabulary crossword puzzle
7. Vocabulary labeling picture
8. Vocabulary game "vocabulario rápido"
9. Family connection letter/tarea
10. ¿Cómo es tu dormitorio? interview
11. "Una entrevista pequeña"
12-13. Find a friend interview and follow-up questions
14. Comparing two bedrooms listening and writing activity
15. Teacher script for previous activity
16-18. Writing prompt and two rubrics
19-20: Listen, read, write, and draw: interactive partner activity
21. Practice with poder
22. Practice with dormir
23. Sleep survey speaking activity
24. Practice with superlatives
*Also includes 6-slide powerpoint
These products require NO PREP! The pages are printer-friendly and ready-to-use! Your students will speak, read, write, and listen as they learn how to talk about their bedrooms in Spanish.