En la Pulga de San Jose Puerto Rican Folk song for Instrument in 2-3 Grade
- Google Slides™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- I don't know about you, but "distance learning" is throwing me through some loops. I am having to teach in a new way, create different activities, and it's just plain weird.In order to help, I have this bundle! In this bundle, you will get all of the Google Slides and Google Forms activities that IPrice $55.00Original Price $80.50Save $25.50
In second and third grade music lessons, we put a huge emphasis on identifying instruments. So a folk song that includes instruments AND is in Spanish is a win-win for my class! En la Pulga de San Jose is a folk song about going to the market in Puerto Rico and purchasing different instruments.
This Google Slides presentation will help you teach the song to your 2 and 3 grade music classes. It includes the lyrics, the translation in English, information about Puerto Rico, and more. It also includes embedded videos of each of the instruments in the song, so that students can hear what they sound like.
- 23 Slide Google Slides presentation
- Sheet music
- Translation from Spanish to English
- 5 slide to learn about Puerto Rico
- Embedded videos of each of the featured instruments
Other Hispanic music lessons:
Drum Dream Girl printable activities
Hispanic Heritage color by note
Al Citron folk song and cup passing game
Other Instrument lessons:
I Know a Shy Fellow Who Swallowed a Cello Printables
I Know a Shy Fellow Who Swallowed a Cello Digital
You may also like:
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Google Slides lesson
Star Light Star Bright Lesson Pack
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE resources-- including level 1 rhythm cards!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room