Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Also included in
- This bundle provides a chock-full of extra practice worksheets and centers for all the skills in EnVisions Topics 1-12 Second Grade 2016 Edition. In this bundle you'll receive:Envisions Math Topic 1 Second Grade Common CoreEnvisions Math Second Grade Topic 1 Centers CCSS 2.OA.B.2Envisions Math Topi$97.57$120.45Save $22.88
This money saving bundle is filled with extra practice worksheets and centers that provide reinforcement and extra practice of each lesson in topics 1 - 5 of EnVisions Math Edition 2016. Inside you'll find:
EnVisions Topic 1
Envisions Topic 1 Add and Subtract Within 20 for Second Grade is full of supplemental activities that will support the CCSS Standard 2.OA.B2, and the concepts and strategies in the Envisions Topic 1 Unit. I use these activities as supplemental work for providing reinforcement in math centers, small group work, 1:1 tutoring, as well as whole class instruction. I have also included three math fact centers that will help your students master their math facts.
The following concepts are covered:
- Make a Ten Strategy (Cut and Paste activities with ten frames)
- Counting On Strategy
- Changing the Order of Addends
- Doubles and Near Doubles
- Missing Addends and Sums with Patterns
- Fact Families
- Adding and Subtracting with any Strategy
- Math Facts Match A Scoop Center with Recording Sheet
- Math Facts Cupcake Match with Recording Sheet
- Doubles and Near Doubles Board Game
- 3 Additional Addition Fact Centers
Envisions Topic 1 Centers Second Grade is a supplemental unit featuring centers that support the skills and strategies taught in Topic 1. Your students will enjoy playing these 4 interactive centers as they practice and master the skills and strategies in Topic 1.
You will receive 4 interactive centers:
-Match the Addition Facts Sums Memory Game with Recording Sheet
-Fill Your Baskets - an addition fact sorting activity with Recording Sheet
-5 Addition Facts Coloring Papers which help to reinforce math facts in a fun activity
-Make a Ten Strategy Matching Game with Recording Sheet
All centers come with recording sheets for student accountability while in the center.
EnVisions Topic 2
Envisions Topic 2-Work With Equal Groups-A Supplementary Unit is a companion piece to Topic 2. Your students will have the opportunity to practice identifying odd and even numbers, create equal groups with arrays, and solve word problems by creating arrays. Your students will enjoy this product as they gain more knowledge of these essential skills.
- 3 Even and Odd Activities
- 3 Array Activities
- 3 Problem Solving with Arrays Activities
This resource provides students with practice for understanding even and odd numbers, creating equal groups to determine even or odd, skip counting by even and odd numbers, and practicing arrays and repeated addition through the use of centers and puzzles. Each center has instructions and materials needed printed right on it. All that is needed is dice, and your students are happily practicing the skills they learned in Topic 2 of Envisions Math. Each center also comes with a recording sheet so you can keep track of your students' progress.
EnVisions Topic 3
Envisions Topic 3 Add Within 100 Using Strategies A Supplemental Unit for Second Grade, is a resource that offers extended practice for your students with the strategies covered in enVisions Topic 3. You get extended practice with:
> Adding Tens and Ones on a Hundred Chart
>Adding Tens on an Open Number Line
>Adding Tens and Ones on an Open Number Line
>Break Apart to Add
>One and Two Step Word Problems
This resource will help your students master the concepts taught in this topic, and will help them prepare for the assessment. This resource would be great for center work; classwork, homework, or as an assessment.
This product is a companion unit to Envisions Topic 3 Add Within 100 Using Strategies. This unit provides centers for extra practice with:
- Adding Tens and Ones on a Hundred Chart
- Adding Tens and Ones on an Open Number Line
- Break-Apart Number Sense Building with Hundred Chart Puzzle
- Hundred Chart Activities
EnVisions Topic 4
This resource provides extra practice worksheets for the skills taught in Envisions Topic 4 Fluently Add Within 100. The strategies that are reinforced in this product are:
- Partial Sums
- Models to Add 2 Digit Numbers
- Add 2 Digit Numbers with Regrouping
- Adding 3 - 2 Digit Numbers with Regrouping
- This product saves you time as it is as simple as print and go!
This resource is a companion unit to Envisions Topic 4 - Fluently Add Within 100. The centers in this unit align with the lessons and skills taught in Topic 4. The centers included in this unit are:
- partial products card game with recording sheet
- partial products game board game with recording sheet
- spin me round addition with and without regrouping center with recording sheet
- addition with regrouping connect 4 game with recording sheet
- addition with and without regrouping scoot game
Topic 5 All products are offered with and without holiday theming.
This resource is winter themed.
This resource will help your students master all of the challenging strategies that are taught in Topic 5 of EnVisions 2016 edition. This is the Winter Edition. If you purchased my topic 5 holiday edition, then you already have this product. Your students will love the winter graphics as they work through the subtraction strategies of Topic 5. This product includes extra practice with:
- Subtracting Tens and Ones on an Open Number Line
- Counting Back to Subtract on an Open Number Line
- Adding Up to Subtract on an Open Number Line
- Break Apart Numbers to Subtract
- Subtract Using Compensation
This unit will work perfectly for practicing the skills and concepts in EnVisions Topic 5. This unit is great for math centers as it includes games, activities and worksheets. Each game/activity comes with a recording sheet for accountability.
- Subtraction Using a Hundred Chart
- Subtraction on an Open Number Line
- Subtracting Tens and Ones on an Open Number Line
- Subtracting with Break Apart
- Subtracting Tens and Ones with Break Apart
- Subtracting using Compensation
- Extra Practice Worksheets for Number Bonds
- Extra Practice Worksheets for Tens and Ones
* All centers come with a recording sheet so you can keep track of how your students are progressing with the challenging skills in this topic.
* Some of the activities require laminating and using a dry erase marker
*There is a holiday version of this product in my store, too.