Included in this zip folder are 4 Power Point files. 1 is a student reference and 3 are assignments. A brief description of each:
The student reference is a 1 page printable. There are 12 slides on the page with information about:
1. What does right end behavior ask?
2. What does left end behavior ask
3. The 5 options of end behavior
4. Right end behavior infinity
5. Right end behavior negative infinity
6. Left end behavior infinity
7. Left end behavior negative infinity
8. Right end behavior flattening and the result a number
9. Left end behavior flattening and the result a number
10. Right end behavior "chopped off" and does not exist
11. Left end behavior "chopped off" and does not exist
12. Left and right end behavior "zig zagging" like y=sinx and does not exist.
Assignment #1 is a 24 multiple choice assignment. The student is given a graph and must decide the right or left end behavior for each graph. It is on 1 page for easy printing.
Assignment #2 is like #1.
Thank you for looking