HOW TO USE....
Pages 2-16 are meant to be a journal for the kids.
• Camp Schedule: This is a schedule that can be used to guide your instruction for
Camp Learned A Lot.
• Camp Learned A Lot coloring page.
• Flashlight Reading: Everyday the kids will do flashlight reading. Turn off the lights,
give them flashlights, and let them read! Once their time is up, have them draw a
picture of what they read about.
• Camping Supplies
• My Sleeping Bag Craft: Let the kids create their own sleeping bag for their
• Camp Fire Story: Sit around the “fire” as a class and write stories. Share the
stories when the time is up.
• ABC Scavenger Hunt: Let the kids walk around the classroom finding objects/
words for each letter in the alphabet. This can also be done outside.
• Happy Camper Letter: Have the kids write a letter to their family about their time
at camp. Then drop their letters in the mail!
• How To Make A S’more: Discuss the steps for making a real s’more. In my class, we made a s’mores snack after this. We mixed teddy grahams, chocolate chips, and marshmallows in a bag.
• Campers Dream Care Package: Prepare a care package for the kids to open at camp. When they are finished, have them write about what their dream care package would be.
• My Tent: Have the kids create their dream tent out of construction paper and glue it in their journal.
• Word Search
• My Camp Bracelet: Staple a plastic bag in this journal. Have the kids create camp
bracelets. They can keep it in their journal until camp is done.
• Picture and Autographs: Glue a class picture over the staples from “My Camp
Bracelet”. Have the kids autograph each others pages.
• Coloring Pages: I put these in my journals but it is not required!
IF YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!