Engaging activities for the end of the school year! UK and US Spelling Versions included.
This resource has 10 super fun activities for you and your students and includes printables.
Lifetime updates so you have the current year and any added activities at the end of every school year!
• Memorable Moments - Students recall and write about their most memorable moments of the year
• Class Hits of 2018 - Have your class create a soundtrack which represents the school year and design an album cover for their soundtrack.
• Letter To Yourself - Students write a letter to themselves from the beginning of the school year.
• Tips n Tricks - Advice to the new students coming into the class next year.
• Design A Class Coat of Arms
• Class Quiz - No, NOT a test or exam! This is a fun take on Trivia/Quiz Nights. Includes answer sheets for participants and logo quizzes for in between rounds. Please note that as round questions are unique to each class these have not been provided.
• Build A Pyramid - A STEM challenge with a twist!
• Egg Drop - Students create an egg container which will safely drop an egg from a large height.
• A-Z Reflection
• Compliments and Kindness - A social emotional activity.
Download the preview for a closer look at what's inside.
For more teaching ideas, freebies and resources, click on the
at the top of this page.
All new products (excluding bundles) are 50% off for the first 48 hours so be sure you are following my social media sites below to take advantage of this!
Like this resource? Please leave a review and earn TpT credit points you can use for future purchases.
Like Resourcing Time on Facebook for updates.
Follow Resourcing Time on Pinterest