Use these games and activities to review vocabulary, grammar, and culture after a long break or the end of a unit. These activities will allow you to get students back on track or prepared for an exam.The packet has 6 activities with instructions and most have materials included. Activities include:
- "Punch It!" includes directions, how to assemble, 12 reward strip ideas and 26
review strips.(need foam board and cups)
- "Watch and Draw" includes directions and 3 images ranging from easy to difficult,
Can be easily changed out for your own images.
- "Connect Four" includes directions and example board showing how to play, (need
- "Crumble and Shoot" includes directions.
- "Attack" includes directions and snowman image for individual play.
- "The Turtle" includes directions and turtle image to show how to draw.
- "Roll the Dice" includes directions and game board.
Other Activities you might enjoy:
Word Work Activities
Name Five Board Game