I have combined 4 of my End of Year Activities:
Last days Countdown
(click to see separately)End of Year Book
(click to see separately)End of Year Daily Activities
(click to see separately)Brain Building Activities
(click to see separately)
Countdown Items include:
Want a fun way to count down to the last days of school? Here are two different versions of an end of the school year countdown:
Banner Version or Balloon Pop Version
How can you use it? Simply add ribbon along the back before hanging to give the countdown a banner look! There is one countdown number per page. Also, place one QR code onto each banner number in any order you choose. Students can scan to get the secret coded activity for the day!
Prefer to do the Balloon Pop? No problem. Items needed for this version are also included! 19 activities to choose from that can benefit many different grade levels.
What all is included?
* Sample Pages (2)
* Directions Page
* Black and White Banner pages 10 to Last Day
* Colorful Banner pages 10 to Last Day
* QR Codes (19 different countdown activities to choose from)
* Number Countdown Cards Black & White (to place on balloons)
* Number Countdown Cards Colorful (to place on balloons)
* Task cards Black and White (to place inside balloons)
* Task cards Colorful (to place inside balloons)
End of Year Book includes:
Need a fun activity to get the students thinking about their year? Here is a booklet to help them do just that...
Looking Back at Our Year (booklet) includes:
* Title Page
* Friend Page
* Autograph Page
* Star Subject
* I remember when...
* Favorite Time of the Day...
* I learned how to...
* Note from the teacher(s)
End of Year daily Activities include:
Here are a variety of activities to keep your kids moving during those last days...
End of Year daily activities includes:
* End of the Year Superlatives (with categories)
* End of the Year Superlatives (blank for your own categories)
* Superlative Awards (for students or to display on bulletin board)
* Superlative Award (blank copy for hand-written customization)
* Write a Memorable Message (make multiple copies for students, as needed)
* End of year Choice board (9 possible activities)
* Now and Then activity
* This or That? activity
* ABCs of the Year
* A Peek Into... Interview
* One Word to Describe...
* Survival Guide
* On a positive note...
* Facebook Farewell
* Future Forecast
* Summer Bucket List
* Teacher Feedback (from students)
* End of Year mini-booklet
Brain Building Activities include:
Need kids thinking a bit, but in a fun and creative way? Well, here are 5 fun-filled activities for your students.
**Duplicate many times for hours/days worth of fun**
This set includes the following:
* Directions for all 5 activities
* 4 Pics, 1 Word activity sheet
* 4 Pics, 1 Word response sheet
* Little Riddle activity sheet
* Little Riddle response sheet
* I Spy... activity sheet
* I Spy... response sheet
* Guess Who? activity sheet
* Guess Who? response sheet
* What's the Saying? activity sheets (2)
Thank you for supporting our classroom with your purchase!!
This content is copyright of 2 Fulbright Hugs © 2003-2014, Kimberlee Fulbright. All rights reserved.Download of any if these items allows the user the right to copy and reproduce for personal classroom, home school, or church use ONLY.Duplication of part or all of the contents in any form is forbidden other than aforementioned.No part of this document may be copied, reposted, or used without permission including photos, images, words, etc.