Products in this Bundle (3)
This bundle includes three engaging activities for end of the year during distance learning. All three resources include a and using Google Slides.
Perfect end of the year student gift! Each student completes one page about their classmate (three pages to choose from) and then assemble into a book. Insert a photo of the student on the cover page (two choices) and/or add a class photo.
- Two cover page options (insert photo of student)
- Class picture page (insert class picture)
- 3 options for students to write about each student
- A story to share
- 2 memories with or about that student
- 3 qualities that make that student awesome
- A note from the teacher
Use these templates to have students write letters to their next year's teacher. These can be passed on to teachers once class lists are made and finalized. I put them in each students' file that gets passed on to their teacher in the fall.
- two graphic organizers for students to plan their ideas
- two general templates that are not grade specific
- six templates, one for each grade (future grade one to six teachers
- templates for future grade one and six teachers have fewer lines and more space between lines
These are templates for students to write letters to your future students. These letters can be given to next year's class on the first day of school. They can give them tips about your classroom, information about you and your rules and expectations, things they will learn in that grade, etc.
I've also included two non-grade specific templates. Templates for grade one and two have the lines further spaced apart to allow for more space for forming letters.
Please consider leaving feedback for this product! It means so much to me, and it helps you earn FREE products! For every review you leave, you earn credit points toward future purchases. Go to "My Purchases" to leave a review & thank you in advance!
If you hit the green FOLLOW ME button, you will get:
- Updates when new products are released
- All new products on sale for the first 24 hours!
- Notification when I have a sale
Connect with me:
Check out my blog for more on learning & growing with me!
For the latest Learn Grow Blossom ideas:
If you’re looking for something specific to be included within the digital teacher binder, send me an email. I’d love to chat!
Email me at email@example.com