This packet is designed to keep your students writing and engaged during the end of the school year. These activities are meant to have your current students reflect on the school year in a fun way. They are also meant to be used by future students as well. Students in next year’s class can read the letters/organizers at the beginning of the school year. If several organizers are used, they can even be made into a booklet for next year’s students. This will not only give new students a peek into the upcoming year, but will provide encouragement from the previous year’s students. It is also a great way to introduce some of your classroom rules, procedures, and plans. Many printables are included for any upper elementary grade level. Specific grade level printables are also included for 2nd – 6th grade.
Your Purchase Will Include:
- Personal Narrative Writing Prompt
- Persuasive Writing Prompt
- Informational Writing Prompt
- How to Succeed in ____ Grade (pages for 2nd – 6th grade)
- Friendly Letter Templates (4)
- Character Traits of a _____ Grader (pages for 2nd – 6th grade)
- Classroom News Template
- A Peek At Your Year Class Webpage Template
- Newspaper with Subject Overviews
- The Truth About ____ Grade (pages for 2nd – 6th grade)
- Rules to Remember Organizer
- Procedures to Practice Organizer
Take a peek at the preview for a better picture of what is included!
If you own the End of the Year Bundle
, please do not purchase this. You already own it. If you are interested in the bundle, click here.
Connect With Me: