This end of year activity bundle includes 3 products to help your students reflect on a product year and help you better prepare for next year.
1) Have your students reflect on their school year by giving advice to the upcoming class in a quick 5 question survey! Use this resource on the first day of school the following year to help your new students get a glimpse of the year to come. Over the year, collect the best of the best and reuse.
Advice to Next Year's Class
2) Have your students reflect on their academic school year by filling out this questionnaire. This would be a great graphic organizer for end of the year parent conferences, especially if it is student lead. This resource will help students set goals for the upcoming school year by looking back at their progress and obstacles from the current year.
Student Academic Reflection
3) Have your students grade you as a teacher! This 6 statement survey includes a student response on a scale of "agree," "disagree," or somewhat agree" as well as an overall letter grade of the teacher's effectiveness. Their honest feedback will help you make the appropriate adjustments to be an effective, growing teacher. Have thick skin and read them with a grain of salt. Sometimes the harshest comments bring about the most growth. Students can help you become better too!
Teacher Report Card
4) Great for an end-of-year activity to prepare students for the next grade level. Simply print out the badges, slip them into a name tag holder and allow students to engage in responsibilities and events of the next year's grade. They will feel so grown up and proud to be in training for the next year!
★ Follow Me for Updates!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
♥ Did you know
… you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback
on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases