End of Year Activities: End of Year Writing, Last Day of School Bingo, Crafts
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Finish up the end of your school year strong with tons of engaging End of Year activities that fit a wide range of levels! Included in this bundle is a Customizable End of Year Memory Book (paper or digital versions), End of Year Glyphs, End of Year Writing Prompts/Reflection Journal, and End of YePrice $11.00Original Price $21.75Save $10.75
- This bundle is a way to save BIG on all seasonal and holiday resources for the entire school year. Included for each of the five bundles are activities, glyphs, and writing prompts. Also included is a paper and digital Back to School All About Me Book and a paper and digital End of Year Memory BooPrice $49.75Original Price $99.50Save $49.75
Finish up your school year strong with tons of fun End of Year activities and ready-to-go worksheets! Many of the activities come with multiple differentiated options to make for a resource that can work across many grade levels. Both printable or digital Google Slides™ versions are included as well.
For a closer look, check out the product preview to see if these activities are appropriate for your students!
• Word Searches: 4 levels included with end of year/vacation vocabulary terms. Answer Keys included.
• End of Year Bingo: “Find someone who...” Bingo is a fun way to have students interact and learn about each other’s school year and vacation plans, create their own Bingo boards, and then play! 2 Cards are included with the same questions mixed up (full page or half page option).
• Summer Bucket List: Students write, or draw (both options included) about what they plan to do this summer.
• Memory Mountain: Students write their top 5 memories on a visual memory mountain.
• Venn Diagram: Students compare and contrast the beginning and end of the year (personality, knowledge, feelings, etc.)
• Race to the Finish Line: Student answer questions from the beginning to the end of the year.
• Final Countdown: A checklist for students to cross off their end of year responsibilities. An editable version is also included for your flexibility.
• Kindness Cap: This is a fun whole class activity for students to create and decorate their own graduation Kindness Caps to carry home. Students write kind things about each student on "diplomas" and place them into their classmates’ cap envelopes. More detail is included in the product preview.
• My Memories Movie & School Year Timeline: Fun, visual ways to show events from the year in order.
• "Look How I have Grown" Interactive Graphic Organizer: A two-page cut, glue, fold and write activity where students write how they have grown at home, in their family, in school and with their friends. Includes 3 covers options and 2 back page options.
• Making Words: Students make words from End of Year, Summertime, & Congratulations. Answer Key is included.
• Break the Code: Students decode a message from the teacher (2 Options). Answer Key is included.
Digital Versions (of Above Activities) Include:
- Summer Bucket List (2 Options)
- Memory Mountain
- Beginning & End of Year Venn Diagram
- Race to the Finish Line
- Final Countdown (2 Options)
- Kindness Diplomas
- "Look How I Have Grown" Organizer
- My Memories Movie
- My School Year Timeline
- Word Searches (4 Levels)
- Making Words (3)
- Break the Code (2)
For a 30% off discount on this resource, along with more end of year resources check out the End of Year Bundle!
For a huge discount on all seasonal and holiday resources for the ENTIRE YEAR, check out the Seasonal and Holidays Resources Bundle!
More End of Year Resources:
• End of Year Writing Prompts and Reflection Journal
© 2017 Raise the Bar Reading