This commemorative books for students to make will make a wonderful end of year activity! This memory book includes simple to complete pages. Students need to finish the picture on each page by adding additional details and writing a few words or a short sentence.
The book includes a cover and 16 activity pages - do one each day in the lead up to your final day.
- About Me Page – students draw a picture and record some simple facts about themselves
- My Good Friend – students complete a picture of a good friend and write a sentence about what makes them a good friend
- My Teacher – students complete a picture of their teacher and write a short sentence about their teacher
- The Best Day – students add details to complete a picture about their best day at school, and write a short sentence to describe it
- Award Page – Students give themselves a class award. They name the award and record something they work hard at through the year
- My Favorite Book – students draw the cover of their favorite book and record the title and author if their favorite book
- My Best Work – students draw a picture to recall the best piece of work they completed through the year, and write a short sentence to tell about it
- My Favorite Lunch – students draw a picture of their favorite school lunch and write a sentence to describe it. Teachers could also ask students to label their picture with words and arrows
- My Favorite Field Trip – students finish a picture of themselves and write about their favorite field trip. Students can draw in, the background, aspects and features of their field trip location
- My Birthday – students record on the birthday cake, the candles to show how old they turned and write about something special they did to celebrate their day!
- A Happy Year - students recount a time they were happy through the year
- Thank you - students write about someone to thank and why
- Next year - students draw something they think they will do next year
- Advice - students give advice to the following grade cohort
- My Friends - students draw a gallery of 4 friends in the photo style frames
- 3 Best Memories - students write a short recount of their 3 best memories
UK and Australian spelling alternative pages are included.
This was originally published in 2006 as 'End of Year Busy Book' and is now revised and available here in our TpT store. It is perfect for keeping your little ones busy while you get those important assessment and recording tasks completed for the end of the school year.
Click here to return to my store home page