Looking for the ultimate end of the year writing activities for both primary and intermediate grades? Look no further! Contained in this package are 64 pages with varying writing lines to fit all writing needs in both colored ink and black and white. Below is a list of the pages available with this purchase:
- Four different cover options (two in color, two in b/w)
- An 'Overall Me' page to illustrate and write about: my favorite book, my birthday, what I like to do, what I'm good at, my favorite vacation, my family, what I want to be when I grow up, what grade I'm in, and my favorite color.
- My Classroom- The student will illustrate and/ or write about the classroom.
- My Friends- The student can illustrate and/ or write about friends this year.
- My Favorites- A great page to illustrate and/ or write about favorite games played in school, subjects, songs for this year, teachers, and sports played both in and out of school.
- A Great Memory- Students always have something special they want to remember. On this page, the student illustrates and writes about his/ her favorite memory of this year.
- What I Learned- There are 5 areas to write about things learned this year.
- My Favorite Books and Authors- This can be used in a variety of ways: to record 4 favorite books and authors, 2 books and 2 authors, or a combination of books/ authors with the student's point of view of each.
- Achievements- Did the student get perfect attendance? ..."A" honor roll?... This is the page to record those special achievements.
- Goals for Next Year- This is an excellent way to use goal setting to assist the student in creating two meaningful goals for next year along with a vision of what the goals will look like.
- My Activities- Students can record extra-curricular activities.
- Field Trips- There are two placed for field trips taken this year to recap in writing. This page can be used for illustrations, too.
- Letter to the Teacher- A great way to have the students recap everything they learned this year as well as how you, the teacher, played a significant roll in their development.
- Top Ten List- Students list their top ten favorite things of the year.
- Autographs- A super place for students to illustrate or write special notes to their friends.
The memory book can be used in whole or parts. Should there be pages you'd like added, I'd be happy to do so free of charge with the purchase of this book. I can also send you an editable copy for your own personalization. I hope you enjoy it!