Students love becoming the experts on your class for next year with this survivor's guide collaborative activity!
Don’t let the end of the year slip away mindlessly. Take time to let students reflect on their year by becoming experts for your future students.
In this collaborative end of the year activity, your secondary students write a “Survivor’s Guide” for your class. What annoys you? What are some tools for succeeding in this class? What are some cool activities in your class? The Survivor’s Guides are assembled by groups and left for next year’s class.
Students love reflecting on their year with you and have a great time with this humorous activity. You will benefit from learning what resonated with your students from the year. Think of years and years of class reflections…the fun is just beginning.
Included in this ready-to-use activity:
Teacher's guide for using
Student directions and templates
This product is included in the money saving
bundle: Middle School End of Year Activity Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies) and Math Mondays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Math)
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.