Also included in
- Building strong relationships with your secondary students is vital to successful learning! So, I put all the best ways to connect and get to know your students in one great BUNDLE! Included in this bundle is the Beginning of Year All About Me, the Back to School Meet the Teacher, the New Years Refl$6.50$9.00Save $2.50
- Wrapping up a school year can be so hard, but you can set yourself up for success! End the year on a positive note with these fun and helpful resources. This money-saving bundle will give you ideas, templates, and motivation to have fun and be efficient! Check out the preview for a quick look at wha$8.50$11.75Save $3.25
In the middle school and high school classrooms, we don’t often get the opportunity to create the fun memory books or make big end of the year activities. But, reflecting and synthesizing are important parts of the learning process.
This personal one-page reflection poster is perfect for any secondary subject! The students use categorized, numbered lists to write about their year. It will make a great keepsake that even secondary students will want to keep!
Students reflect on the year, ways they have grown, and their current favorites, while also having students look ahead and set some goals. You get feedback on the course, too!
*This product has been updated to include a digital Google Slide version and an editable version.*
Included in your purchase:
- B&W general version for easy printing
- multiple custom variations for your class and your students
- editable version (in PowerPoint)
- colorful digital version (in Google Slides)
Also, check out the companion activities, Beginning of the Year All About Me and New Year 2020 Reflection and Goal-Setting Activity! And, the new addition to the product line! Meet the Teacher (Editable) Edition
OR...get the entire set in the All About Me Activities BUNDLE!
If you are looking for more end of year activities, try this Task Card Station Activity for Secondary Students!
Enjoy and have a great end of the year!