Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These End of Year Awards with Character Traits are perfect for Kindergarten through 3rd grade (upper level Character Traits Awards Certificates with older looking children can be found in the link below) and can be used any time during the year. These awards include 34 different character traits and would be particularly timely at the end of the year before you send your students off for summer vacation.
New as of 5/18/16: This ZIPPED file includes three PDF files with a full color version, a black and white version, and a multicultural version. Each file includes all certificates with the choice of a boy or a girl (over 200 certificates total). These files are EDITABLE! Text boxes appear for the name of the student, the signature line, and the date line. You can print them as is and write on those lines or you can type in those fields. Please use the most updated version of Acrobat Reader to edit text boxes. Instructions for editing those fields are included in the download.
Find the Intermediate Grade Character Trait Awards Certificates here:
Please take note of my newest end-of-year products created by grade level! You will find a summer glyph, an end-of-year flip book, classroom reflection activities, a STEM challenge and much more! Here are the links for the End of Year Activity products by grade level:
Do you like to send a letter home to your parents and to your students on the last day of school? These end-of-year letters are original (not found on the internet and retyped):
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.