These end of year awards will make a great keepsake for your class of students! The awards are designed as certificates, with 32 categories included in both color and black and white.
These awards are nicknamed The "Of Course" Awards because they are designed with a unique, funny twist: each award takes a random object and connects it to a character trait through four degrees of separation.
For example, The Yo-Yo Award goes to a student who shows resourcefulness. Why? Well, because a yo-yo string has to be rolled up like a sleeping bag, and sleeping bags come in handy when you're camping, and a camper is resourceful... of course!
Or how about the Cactus Award, presented to a student who shows leadership, because running into a cactus hurts, and so does running into a brick wall, and a company's office building often has brick walls, and a successful company has a strong leader... of course.
Or the Juice Box Award, which goes to a student who shows courage, because the juice from a juice box can be poured on a fire, and fiery lava is inside of a volcano, and climbing up the side of a volcano would take courage... of course.
See what I mean? Check out the preview for a closer look! WARNING: Do not purchase without having a sense of humor! :) Below is the complete list of the 32 included categories:
• Dependability (The Flip-Flop Award)
• Trustworthy (The Sweet Potato Award)
• Work Ethic (The Narwhal Award)
• Resilience (The Vacuum Award)
• Enthusiasm (The Hot Dog Award)
• Flexibility (The Egg Yolk Award)
• Loyal Friend (The Sea Urchin Award)
• Patience (The Van Award)
• Organization (The Tea Kettle Award)
• Cooperation Skills (The Necktie Award)
• Kindness (The Nail Award)
• Resourcefulness (The Yo-Yo Award)
• Cleverness (The Zipper Award)
• Responsibility (The Pickle Award)
• Citizenship (The Iguana Award)
• Fairness (The Dice Award)
• Leadership (The Cactus Award)
• Imagination (The Mushroom Award)
• Self-Confidence (The Zucchini Award)
• Creativity (The Postage Stamp Award)
• Determination (The Tent Award)
• Cheerfulness (The Button Award)
• Courage (The Juice Box Award)
• Curiosity (The Olive Award)
• Thoughtfulness (The Carrot Award)
• Concern for the Environment (The Moon Award)
• Joy for Life (The Wagon Wheel Award)
• Perseverance (The Beach Ball Award)
• Adventurous Spirit (The Sneaker Award)
• Honesty (The Kiwi Award)
• Sense of Humor (The Doughnut Award)
• Positive Attitude (The Watermelon Award)
All certificates come in two versions: "pop of color" and "black and white."
**NOTE: This resource is NOT editable.**
**For personal and single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.**
These end of year awards pair perfectly with my popular End of Year Memory Books
and End of Year Activities