Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Finish up the end of your school year strong with tons of engaging End of Year resources that fit a wide range of levels! Included in this bundle is a Customizable End of Year Memory Book, End of Year Glyphs, End of Year Writing Prompts/Reflection Journal, and End of Year Activities & Worksheets. I have used these activities with students in grades 1-5, but please take a close look at the preview to ensure they are appropriate for your students.
• Teacher Instructions
• Free-writing Pages for Students:
-Examples & Writing Ideas based on whether they are writing about a person, place, or memory
-3 Different-ruled Free-Writing Pages
-"Remarkable Writer" Checklists
• 13 Student Writing Templates: (Use any or all)
-My Shining Moments
-Trip to_____(field trip or vacation)
-Grade ___ Snapshots
-Goals for Next Year
-When I Grow Up
**All student pages available as whole page or mini books
• 2 Editable Pages: Full Page PDFs with form field fill-ins
-My Shining Moments
-My Successes (can change title)
• Word Searches: 4 levels included with end of year/vacation vocabulary terms. Answer Keys included.
• End of Year Bingo: “Find someone who...” Bingo is a fun way to have students interact and learn about each other’s school year and vacation plans. Students create their own Bingo boards, and then play! 2 Cards are included with the same questions mixed up (full page or half page option).
• Summer Bucket List: Students write, or draw (both options included) about what they plan to do this summer.
• Memory Mountain: Students write their top 5 memories on a visual memory mountain.
• Venn Diagram: Students compare and contrast the beginning and end of the year (personality, knowledge, feelings, etc.)
• Race to the Finish Line: Student answer questions from the beginning to the end of the year.
• Final Countdown: A checklist for students to cross off their end of year responsibilities. An editable version is also included for your flexibility.
• My Memories Movie & School Year Timeline: Fun, visual ways to show events from the year in order.
• "Look How I have Grown" Interactive Graphic Organizer: A two-page cut, glue, fold and write activity where students write how they have grown at home, in their family, in school and with their friends. Includes 3 covers options and 2 back page options.
• Making Words: Students make words from End of Year, Summertime, & Congratulations. Answer Key is included.
• Break the Code: Students decode a message from the teacher (2 Options). Answer Key is included.
*32 Writing Prompts*
• Option #1 (no prep): Full Page Writing Prompts
• Option #2 (little prep): Students receive 2 pages (32 writing prompts total) that they can choose from to cut & paste into their reflection journals.
• Option #3 (more prep) Teacher chooses writing prompts to cut out for students to complete one at a time.
• Reflection Journals: Full Page or Half Page (foldable mini book) options. This also comes in 3 writing rule-widths.
*5 Glyph Themes*
• Graduation Glyph: Cap, Gown & Diploma
• Beach Bucket Glyph: Beach Bucket filled with Beach Gear
• Sunny Day Glyph: Face of a Sun
• Fish Coloring Glyph: Fish Parts (coloring only)
• At the Beach Glyph: Beach Gear on Sand
Each Glyph comes with:
•Student Checklist: Each theme includes different questions that students check off the answers to in order to create their individual glyph.
•Cut-outs: (except for Fish Coloring Glyph)These can be hung up or glued onto a separate piece of paper. *The beach bucket has 2 cut-out options - one with the bucket's handle separate for easier cutting*
•Full Page/Background Page: Students just use this page to color and decorate their glyph. Cutting out necessary pieces to glue on this background page is still needed for the Beach Bucket Glyph and the At the Beach Glyph.
•Bar Graph: This is a simple bar graph students use to record data from a question for each glyph. You can then use them to have students draw conclusions based on the data.
Check out this bundle at an a discount with almost 1000 pages of resources found in the Seasonal Resources Bundle!