It's that time of the year again- posters are coming down, lessons are wrapping up, and it's time to reflect on a great FIRST GRADE year! This 19 page bundle has many different ways to think about first grade, using writing skills they learned all year! Included in this pack are:
1. A partner interview writing page about first grade
2. A partner interview writing page about summer vacation
3. A partner interview writing page about second grade
4. A page to draw themselves, their partners, and their class
5. Class book covers for all of these writings (turn them into class books- you could even copy them and make a class book for everyone!)
6. A 10 page memory booklet students make that helps them reflect on first grade (includes places to fill in the blanks and drawing spaces)
7. "My first grade character traits" worksheet- students draw themselves and write traits about themselves
8. "My second grade character traits" worksheet- students draw how they think they'll look in second grade and write the traits they want to be
9. A summer journal- cover included and writing pages for June, July, and August. Copy as many pages as you need to each month, staple together, and give to students to write over the summer in.
Please FOLLOW ME for fun products and FREEBIES! Also, subscribe to my blog: www.mtasch.edublogs.org to see our classroom routines, ideas, and fun!