Also included in
- Are you looking for some resources related to COVID for the end of the year? If so, these bundled activities are meant to help your students reflect on how COVID has affected their learning, their lives, etc. Here is what is included in the bundle!Memory BookletThe purpose of this activity is for yo$10.00$14.00Save $4.00
- Social Emotional Learning is a very important component to student success. It’s important to start the year off with you trying to get to know your students, them getting to know you, and for your students to get to know each other. The resources provided in this bundle are intended to help create$79.42$88.25Save $8.83
The purpose of this activity is to engage your students in a BINGO activity that relates to COVID-19. Students will be asked to grab and drag words onto their COVID BINGO card. This is a great way to spend some time talking about how the year went.
Included in this Resource:
- Resource Links and Tips (2-pages)
- COVID BINGO Activity (1-page; Google Slides™)
- Teacher BINGO Cut-Outs (3-pages; PDF)
Why Use this resource?
- This resource is paperless (but is also in PDF).
- This resource is easily accessible using Google Drive™.
- Your students will work directly on the digital document.
- It’s a way to integrate technology into instruction.
- Students are highly engaged in their work.
- First off, if you haven’t created a free Google account, you will need to do that before downloading this digital resource. Each student will also need their own account.
- You can download the digital resource by clicking on the link in the Resource Links and Tips document.
- When you click on the link, you will come to a screen that says “Copy document”. In order to transfer this file to your own Google Drive™ account, click the blue button that says “Make a copy”. Note: If you have several Google Drive accounts with multiple email addresses, make sure you take note which email address is selected in the top right corner of the screen so you can easily find the file in the future.
Helpful Ideas & Uses:
- Print off the COVID BINGO Teacher Cut-Outs and cut them up. These are all of the words that you will draw and call off for your students. Words included are wash hands, six feet, distancing, sanitizer, friends, virtual meeting, on-line, cleaning, teachers, hope, caring, vaccine, digital, classmates, spacing, dividers, smile, mask, disinfect, paper towels, soap, school, learning, and screen time.
- Like what was stated previously, students will be asked to grab and drag 24 words onto their COVID BINGO card. A “FREE SPACE” is also included.
- Once students are finished, begin drawing and calling off the words. If a student has the word under the corresponding letter (C-O-V-I-D), they can grab and drag a “mask” over the word.
- Prior to the game, share with your students what a BINGO is (vertical, horizontal, diagonal, blackout, etc.
Since this product utilizes free web and app resources, there may be rare times that the technology does not work as planned, which may be out of our control. Please be sure to message us in the Q&A section so we can assist you before leaving feedback.
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Wise Guys are not affiliated with and have not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.