Also included in
- Are you looking for some resources related to COVID for the end of the year? If so, these bundled activities are meant to help your students reflect on how COVID has affected their learning, their lives, etc. Here is what is included in the bundle!Memory BookletThe purpose of this activity is for yo$10.00$14.00Save $4.00
- Social Emotional Learning is a very important component to student success. It’s important to start the year off with you trying to get to know your students, them getting to know you, and for your students to get to know each other. The resources provided in this bundle are intended to help create$79.42$88.25Save $8.83
The purpose of this activity is to have your students reflect on the school year as it related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Students will respond to questions about safety procedures, how they learned, what they learned about the virus, and more.
Included in this DIGITAL Resource:
- Journal Link and Tips (2-pages)
- COVID Reflection Journal (2-pages; Google Slides)
Why Use this resource?
- This resource is paperless.
- This resource is easily accessible using Google Drive™.
- Your students will work directly on the digital document.
- It’s a way to integrate technology into instruction.
- Students are highly engaged in their work.
- First off, if you haven’t created a free Google account, you will need to do that before downloading this digital resource. Each student will also need their own account.
- You can download the digital resource using the link provided in the Journal Link and Tips document.
- When you click on the link, you will come to a screen that says “Copy document”. In order to transfer this file to your own Google Drive™ account, click the blue button that says “Make a copy”. Note: If you have several Google Drive accounts with multiple email addresses, make sure you take note which email address is selected in the top right corner of the screen so you can easily find the file in the future.
Helpful Ideas & Uses:
- Like what was stated before, your students will be reflecting on their school year as it relates to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- There are two pages (slides) to this journal. On each page, students will be asked to share a picture that relates to a response. Students can search the internet for a picture or they may have one on the device that they are using. They could also draw a picture, take a picture of it, and insert it in their journals.
Since this product utilizes free web and app resources, there may be rare times that the technology does not work as planned, which may be out of our control. Please be sure to message us in the Q&A section so we can assist you before leaving feedback.
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Wise Guys are not affiliated with and have not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.