Also included in
- Are you looking for some resources related to COVID for the end of the year? If so, these bundled activities are meant to help your students reflect on how COVID has affected their learning, their lives, etc. Here is what is included in the bundle!Memory BookletThe purpose of this activity is for yo$10.00$14.00Save $4.00
- Social Emotional Learning is a very important component to student success. It’s important to start the year off with you trying to get to know your students, them getting to know you, and for your students to get to know each other. The resources provided in this bundle are intended to help create$79.42$88.25Save $8.83
The purpose of this activity is to have your students share their thoughts about their learning during the COVID-19 pandemic. Students will share how their learning looked during the pandemic compared to previous years. They will also design a mask and share thoughts on what they know about the COVID-19 virus and what they hope school looks like next year.
Included in this Resource:
- Resource Links and Tips (2-pages)
- Time Capsule Activity (1-page; Google Slides™)
- Time Capsule Activity (1-page; PDF)
- Time Capsule Activity Example (1-page; Google Slides™)
- Time Capsule Activity Example (1-page; PDF)
Why Use this resource?
- This resource is paperless (but is also in PDF).
- This resource is easily accessible using Google Drive™.
- Your students will work directly on the digital document.
- It’s a way to integrate technology into instruction.
- Students are highly engaged in their work.
- First off, if you haven’t created a free Google account, you will need to do that before downloading this digital resource. Each student will also need their own account.
- You can download the digital resources by clicking on the links in the Resource Links and Tips document.
- When you click on the link, you will come to a screen that says “Copy document”. In order to transfer this file to your own Google Drive™ account, click the blue button that says “Make a copy”. Note: If you have several Google Drive accounts with multiple email addresses, make sure you take note which email address is selected in the top right corner of the screen so you can easily find the file in the future.
Helpful Ideas & Uses:
- Students will be reflecting on the COVID-19 pandemic for this activity.
- Instruct your students type (or write) their name in the very top box. Then have them fill out the rest of the time capsule.
- If you are using the digital version, students can copy and paste clip art that they find on the internet for the mask design.
- When students are finished, have a few of them share their thoughts.
Since this product utilizes free web and app resources, there may be rare times that the technology does not work as planned, which may be out of our control. Please be sure to message us in the Q&A section so we can assist you before leaving feedback.
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Wise Guys are not affiliated with and have not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.