End of Year Digital Reflecting on Distance Learning Google Form
Also included in
- This distance learning bundle is intended to make it easier for you as your students learn away from school. All activities are compatible with your Google Drive, Google Slides and Google Forms. We even threw in some PDF versions of our popular miss you posters and inspirational backgrounds. There aPrice $29.00Original Price $48.00Save $19.00
The purpose of this activity is for you to do an end of year reflection with your students using a Google Form. This is a simple and easy way where you can gather data on your class and find out quickly how distance learning went for each student.
Some examples of questions are:
What was the best part about distance leaning this year?
What was the worst part about distance learning this year?
On a scale of 1-5, with 5 being I missed school a ton, what score would you give yourself?
What was one thing you missed about school besides your friends?
*Plus three more questions.
Included in this Resource:
- a teacher direction sheet on how to get the google form and how to use it with your students.
- a link in the direction sheet to access the google form.
Why Use this resource?
- This resource is paperless.
- This resource is easily accessible using Google Drive™.
- Your students will work directly on the digital documents.
- It’s a way to integrate technology into instruction.
- Students are highly engaged in their work.
- First off, if you haven’t created a free Google™ account, you will need to do that before downloading this digital resource. Each student will also need their own account.
- Download the resource from the Teacher Tips document that you will receive. When you click on the link, you will come to a screen that says . In order to transfer this file to your own Google Drive™ account, click the blue button that says . Note: If you have several Google Drive accounts with multiple email addresses, make sure you take note which email address is selected in the top right corner of the screen so you can easily find the file in the future.
Since this product utilizes free web and app resources, there may be rare times that the technology does not work as planned, which may be out of our control. Please be sure to message us in the Q&A section so we can assist you before leaving feedback.
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Wise Guys are not affiliated with and have not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.
Check out our other online resources:
Copyright ©Wise Guys. All rights reserved by author. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clip art and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom or personal use ONLY