Do you teach ESL classes? Do you have ESL kids in your class that have received English instruction during the year? I spent time searching for an end of year project that my ESL students could do to reflect on their year acquiring English and couldn't find anything that seemed suitable. That's where the birth of this ESL Reflections Lap Book comes in! It is perfect for elementary age students (I'm not listing Kinder on the description, but if given adequate help, kindergarten students could complete the project as well).
This ESL Reflections Lap Book contains the following pages:
Cover Page - 1 page
Folding a Lap Book Images and Instructions - 1 page
Pictures and their Corresponding Page Numbers - 2 pages
Student Printable Pages for Constructing the Lap Book - 10 pages
Optional Extra Page with Clip Art for Decorating Lap Book - 1 page
Other End-of-Year Products Available in My Store - 1 page
Please check the thumbnails and the preview to determine if this project is suitable for your needs. Please note that this project takes up to a week to complete. I like to do one flap each day and then save time at the end for students to share their lap books with each other. Students will need guidance and help to construct their lap books and a teacher should be available to help during the entire time period.
Please contact me via "Ask a Question" in my store, Kirsten Tulsian, if you have any questions prior to purchasing this product.
Are you looking for End of Year Activity Packs by grade level? These are new!
END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES FOR 1ST GRADE
END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES FOR 2ND GRADE
END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES FOR 3RD GRADE
END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES FOR 4TH GRADE
END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES FOR 5TH GRADE
You may also want to check out these popular, end-of-year Character Traits Awards:
CHARACTER TRAITS AWARDS CERTIFICATES FOR PRIMARY GRADES
CHARACTER TRAITS AWARDS CERTIFICATES FOR INTERMEDIATE GRADES
Do you like to send a letter home to your parents and to your students on the last day of school? These end-of-year letters are written by me (not found on the internet and retyped):
END OF YEAR LETTER TO PARENTS AND END OF YEAR LETTER TO STUDENTS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.